Together with table guests Laurien Crump (School leader Christian Lyceum Schaersvoorde), Luuk kampman (Curriculum developer Citizenship at the SLO; Expertise point Citizenship), Judith Maas (Director SDG Netherlands), Guus Geisen (Educationalist with experience as a teacher, principal and educational supervisor) and Dada Amoilafoe (LAKS Board Member), questions such as:
- How can you use sustainability goals to shape your citizenship education?
- What specific examples do you know of schools where sustainability is linked to citizenship education?
- Specifically, where are the brackets for this?
- What is the role of school leaders and administrators in this?
In addition, participants received practical, inspiring tips and tools, and there is an opportunity to ask questions online.
This webinar is part of the series of webinars organized prior to the 'Working meeting Sustainability in Education' on Nov. 27.
Links referenced in the webinar:
Recommendations research Learning for Sustainable Development in po-vo
Teaching materials on the SDGs and citizenship:
- Lectureship in education and social entrepreneurship, Marnix Academy
Want to be informed about or contribute to developments in sustainable education? Sign up for the PO or VO newsletter of Cooperative Learning for Tomorrow, become a member of the cooperative, or contact Eline (network coordinator VO for Tomorrow) or Peter (network coordinator PO for Tomorrow).