Climate change, the energy transition and loss of biodiversity: the world is changing dramatically and 75% of students are concerned. It is essential that your school is equipped to teach students to deal with these challenges. How do you create a hopeful outlook for the future? And how do you ensure that sustainability has a greater place in your lessons and in your school?
Pay attention to sustainability at school and prepare your students for the future! Come to the Medilex conference Sustainable Education in VO.
In the morning, you'll learn about visioning sustainable education and get inspired by a sustainable school. In the afternoon, you will attend two of the practical sub-sessions below:
- Discussing sustainability issues in the classroom
- Discover your own vision of sustainability
- Achieve sustainable behavior change in your students
- Climate change, biodiversity or production and consumption: what do you cover in STEM class?
- Sustainability in economics education
- Sustainable teaching with the modules of Kantelpunt (for alpha, beta and gamma subjects)
Is only the morning program relevant to you? Then register for the morning participation.