As a member of the mbo network
- Receive a monthly update with inspiration and how you can get involved to embed sustainability in the mbo
- Get invited to the activities of Learning for Tomorrow about sustainability in mbo.
- Can put out requests for collaboration or questions in the network through the network coordinator.
You can contribute as a network member by
- Notify us of your activities in the field of sustainability in mbo
- Promote inspiration and activities on sustainability in the MBO among your colleagues and cooperation partners.
The Leren voor Morgen MBO network currently consists of about 1600 people from inside and outside the MBO who want to work on sustainability. The network is a fusion of the networks of Sustainable MBO, Green Brain Roots and Learning for Tomorrow. Participation in the network is free.
What does Learning for Tomorrow do within the mbo?
- Organization of the SustainaBul MBO, an annual cooperative ranking on sustainability in mbo
- Organization of peer review, substantive meetings and knowledge exchange on embedding sustainability in the mbo
- Organize an annual symposium with festive announcement of the most sustainable mbo school in the Netherlands
- Tailoring support for schools in implementing sustainability
- Annual organization of the election of the most sustainable teacher
- Annual organization of sustainability day in education
- By 2022: knowledge development around school leadership, didactics and learning environments for sustainable development