June 23, the general membership meeting of Learning for Tomorrow will take place! We are incredibly looking forward to meeting physically this time at the Hogenschool of Rotterdam.
For the opening of this meeting we have an incredibly inspiring speaker namely: Kees Klomp. Besides this speaker, the meeting is a great opportunity to meet others who are working on making education more sustainable. Thanks to an interactive work format and a nice drink we will have the opportunity to get to know each other better.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Welcome 15:00-15:10
2. Talk Kees Klomp 15:10-15:30
3. Adoption of minutes of membership meeting Nov. 16, 2021 15:30-15:35
4. Annual report 2021 incl. financial statements - for approval 15:35-15:45
5. Proposed new governance 15:45-16:00
Break 10 min 16:00-16:10
6. Strategy Learning for Tomorrow 16:10-16:20
7. Brainstorming together: working with programs 16:20-16:40
8. Input from members 16:40-16:55
9. Questions and closing with drinks 16:55-17:00
Hope to see you there!